On Point Español, Teaching Niños Policies
· Refunds- No refunds unless we cancel a class.
· Class cancellation- We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not reach the minimum enrollment and refund those registered students in full.
Absence and make up policies-
· Absences- We do not refund/prorate absences due to illness, vacations, or unforeseen circumstances.
· Holidays- Spanish classes will not be held before, on, or right after a major holiday (ie-Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day) notice will be given if there is no class during a scheduled session.
· Make-up classes- If absent, a student may attend the week before or after the missed class, if another class with same age is offered and has availability. 2 make-up classes allowed in a 6 week session. Must email email@example.com to schedule a make-up class. Parents keep track of missed classes and make ups. Any that are not pre arranged will forfeit the missed class.
Classes and Payments-
· Bebés and Niños classes
Tuition is for one child and one adult. One courtuousy 2nd adult drop in is allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as space is limited. If second caregiver or child wants to attend during the whole session an extra fee is assessed.
Chicos class and older
Parent must remain in building during session. If a parent is not present at the end of class, parent cannot hold On Point Español, Teaching Niños accountable for being alone with a child to make sure child is safe (extra fee will apply- $1 every minute late).
The payment must be made in full before attending an On Point Español, Teaching Niños session. A child’s spot in the class is not held until payment is received. Payments via check will be made payable to Management Services LLC or Paypal to paypal.me/teachingninos
During class policies-
· Waiting area- There is a waiting area for parents, if bringing other children not in an On Point Español, Teaching Niños Spanish session they must remain with parent at all times.
· Not a drop off: Parents of our Bebés and Niños class students remain with children during the class. Those in our Chicos classes or older must remain on the premises but may be in the waiting area.
· Snacks- Food is not allowed during class but a water bottle is fine as we do move around!
We are very grateful for the spaces we have for offering our Spanish classes. We ask that you would treat the space with respect and kindly take your shoes off before coming for class! Thank you!